Receive a notification when stores you have approved confirm to make room on the shelf for your brand and it’s time to send them your product.
- Once you are set up on our platform you’ll be able to log in and select which stores you would love to be in
- Our team will persuade as many of your selected stores as possible to agree to make room on the shelf for your products.
- You will receive an email notification when your approved stores confirm they have given your brand shelf space, so you can get ready to start shipping.
-Everything is logged on our platform, you will be able to view your newfound stores on a map, read store feedback, view images of your product in all stores, monitor the re-order rate and much more
You + I -
65% reorder rate
Rebelicious Drinks -
63% re-order rate
Momo Kombucha -
51% re-order rate
Sea Tales -
50% re-order rate
Rebelicious "Independent Hunter has provided us a very good entry into London shops and cafes, we have retained clients from London that have continually ordered through us and providing us even tags on social media through customers purchasing our drinks.
Independent Hunter has updated us on images of the drinks in store so we know they are on the shelves as well as letting us know when new orders are placed and giving us data of the re-orders. We have been impressed with the service from Independent Hunter and have used it as a springboard to gain entry into distributors in London as well as other stores.
The recommendation came from a friend who actually runs a convenience store in London Bridge. Often it is hard to get hold of managers and provide costly samples, this way we ensure our product is on the shelf, customers are purchasing it, and we are also getting re-orders through this."
Tilly Aviram, Co-founder Rebelicious
Momo "Delighted to have worked with Independent Hunter. They introduced us to some fantastic stores and reorder rates were strong.”
Josh Puddle, Founder Momo
With our assistance, Berg Bites secured prominent shelf space in key New York City stores, including Westside Market, City Acres, and Amish Market.
Our team strategically helped Berg Bites select busy locations which led to impressive re-order rates. This success caught the attention of a local distributor we work with, who now collaborates with Berg Bites to expand their reach even further.
- Once in our network, brands will be will be able to select your store as one they'd love to be in.
- There is no obligation, we never pressure stores to try a brand, you can try them all or just select the products that you feel are a perfect fit for your store.
- Approve or decline brands by logging into your account on our platform or with our team.
- The Grocery, Shoreditch, LONDON - "Independent Hunter really understands our store and our customers. They've introduced us to some amazing unique brands. Always a pleasure to deal with, the IH team have helped our business grow. We recommend them wholeheartedly. "
- Londis, Crouch End, LONDON -"We're pleased to work with Independent Hunter, they offer us a great service which has given us the opportunity to try products that we would have otherwise have missed."
- We do well with start-up brands and brands that are new to launching their product into big cities like New York and / or London.
- Lots of brands have learned the hard way, they have found that going straight to a big distributor and launching right away into 100's of stores might not always be the right choice for them.
- Many distributors give brands "one shot at it” and expect the product to sell, if it doesn't - then that's just bad luck! This costs the brand an awful lot of wasted time and a huge amount of wasted money.
- We pride ourselves on working closely with many Independent retailers who will give our brands valuable feedback which is essential when launching into the key cities we work with.
- Brands who work with us can start as slow as they want, our success stories are from brands who start with just 10 or 20 stores then adding more stores when they see a good re-order rate.
- We are firm believers in starting slow, learning, and growing based on results, and then finding the right distributor who can take over.